I regularly teach this class I designed called the Success Series. It is designed to help any agent boost their business and is especially aimed at the beginning and middle agents or what I call the launching and the re-launching agents (hint: many agents could benefit from a re-launch; I have personally re-launched many times).
I teach a rapid-fire version of the class in about an hour, hour and a half; the full version runs a half a day and plows into the topics in more depth with time for some hands-on work.
For those of you who missed the last class or those considering taking the class or if you are always looking for the Cliff Notes or TLDR (too long, didn’t read) version, here are the highlights.
First, the premise. Our industry certainly focuses on sales, net income. Fix your sales problems and most of your other problems disappear, right? Starting out in the business and you’re always chasing your next paycheck. You’re always building your pipeline.
And then as you mature in the business you realize there is this basic business principle called net profit. They did not teach you this in real estate school. We have all heard stories of agents killing it with sales and income but they spent so much money getting there that their profit, well, not so impressive. Fix that, right?
But then the true bottom line, I would argue, is net happiness and this is the foundational premise of the Success Series. Let’s audit, tweak, relaunch your business to truly address the real bottom line, net happiness.
Increase your sales by working smarter, increase the quality of your life by increasing the quality of your business …
10 simple steps to make progress now
- Your online audit – You may have missed a client opportunity last week and you don’t even know it.
- Reviews – If you want a fighting chance of ever gaining a lead off of Zillow, you better have reviews. And what about Yelp? You do know that Yelp is sleeping with Siri, right? The right review strategy should result in more opportunity.
- Facebook live – Live gives you amazing stickiness on the book of face.
- Facebook ads – The 4 Facebook ads you should be running all the time.
- Your next client is closer than you think.
- Raising your price point, 4 strategies.
- Improve your listing presentation – You got the lead and the appointment. Now don’t lose out to the other agent the seller is interviewing because their listing consultation is better than yours.
- How to show fewer houses. Top buyer agents show 3-5 homes. How many more buyers could you handle if you showed fewer homes?
- You’re the boss … don’t be a lousy one.
- Concierge premium commission program – Some of your sellers need white glove concierge level service and are willing to pay for it. This section covers an outline of our 7% (prime +1) commission program.
- BONUS: In-migration demographic data & how to maximize your incoming referral program.
Want the Success Series in your area? The class is spot-on for agents in the middle fighting to make this business work at a high level. The Success Series will give agents a shot in the arm, a bit of a Red Bull, to power through toward net happiness. I typically book four to six months out so reach out today and let’s discuss.